Trap Door Theatre COVID-19 Policy
Thank you for planning a trip to Trap Door Theatre! We look forward to having you join us. To make sure that our theater is a safe and enjoyable environment for patrons, performers, and staff, we have put the following practices into place:
- Trap Door Theatre will require patrons to wear a face mask at all times inside the building while not actively eating or drinking.
- Trap Door will no longer require patrons to show proof of vaccination at their time of entry.
- All Trap Door staff will be fully vaccinated and wearing a face mask.
- All actors onstage, though unmasked, will be fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer and facemasks will be readily available.
If you have tickets reserved for any production at Trap Door, and are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have had a recent exposure, Trap Door Theatre will happily reschedule your tickets for another date, free of charge.
Trap Door Theatre will continue to monitor the ever evolving and changing COVID-19 situation, and follow any guidance provided by the CDC and the League of Chicago Theatres. Our number one priority will always be to keep everyone at our theater safe.
If you have questions about our COVID-19 policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or at (773) 384-0494
For more information on how to get vaccinated against COVID-19, please visit www.vaccines.gov