Trap Door credits
- Blood on the Cat’s Neck
- Troy Women
- The Boys of the Peggy August Club
- Garden of Delights
- the word progress on my mother’s lips doesn’t ring true (Romania, Moldova, and Hungary)
- Regarding the Just in France
- John Doe
- Occidental Express
- How to Explain the History of Communism to Mental Patients
- Letters to the President (Uni-Drama Festival in Targu Mures, Romania, and the Arad Fun Underground Festival)
Ensemble member Michael Garvey (he/him/his) has been a member of the Trap Door community since 1996. Originally from Barcelona, Spain, he received a BS in broadcast journalism from the University of Wyoming in 1987. For more information, visit his website.
Michael Garvey?s solo show is something different?in just under an hour he poignantly raises a question familiar to many?creates a welcoming place for the confused and downhearted citizen.
Kerry Reid, The Chicago Reader