Trap Door credits
- Lipstick Lobotomy
- The White Plague
- Love and Information
- The Old Woman Broods
- Monsieur d’Eon is a Woman
- Letter of Love (The Fundamentals of Judo)
- The Locketeer
- Occidental Express
- Into the Empty Sky
- The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui
- No Matter How Hard We Try
- How to Explain the History of Communism to Mental Patients
- The Fairytale Lives of Russian Girls
- The Woman Before
- La Bête
- Judith: A Parting from the Body
- The Unveiling and Dozens of Cousins
- The Arsonists
- the word progress on my mother’s lips doesn’t ring true
- First Ladies
- The Unconquered
- Eva Peron
Dramaturg and grant team member Milan Pribisic (he/him/his) joined Trap Door in 2012. He is originally from Belgrade, Serbia, and holds a Ph.D. in theater studies from Kent State University.
If you ever wish to know what cutting-edge theater looks like in Europe, take a peek at this magnificent company.
Stage and Cinema
Trap Door, now in its 24th season, always creates startling theater, which is exciting, sometimes bizarre, but never boring.
Nancy Bishop, Third Coast Review
Trap Door once again proves itself to be the best place in town to see avant-garde theatre.
Karen Topham, Chicago On Stage